Hi,
Thank you Bpa for pointing out that national value taxes are aplied to
transnational purchases. I wasn't aware of that. We in Germany now have
19% of vat. Then there are only two ways
1. mail forwarding either by a friend in the US or by companies
mentioned above. Which I think is being fuzzy and unreliable or buying
directly from a local dealer. Which after all I will do despite my
repulsion (a bit strong in the sence of the term) against Logitech's
politics. In the end for a blind person as explained it is THE WAY to
actually get an accessible music collection in good quality.
Or I might stick to the SB3 I have and spent the money on a decent DAC.
Not sure actually.
Cheers,
Jeronimo

--