What if the sticker has a portrait of Ben Franklin copied from a $100
bill?  It will suggest "money" without being overly blatant.  The dark
green color will work well in most systems.

I can print them in several sizes on one sheet then you can peel and
stick the ones that are the right size to cover any logo on just about
any equipment.  Let's see, $100 per sheet, or $100 per label?

Hmmm.  Now that I think about it, why not just use a real portrait of
Ben F from a real $100 bill?  You can't beat the print quality!  Maybe
I can sell those for $120 each...

While I'm at it, I'll treat the portrait with a drop of "special
one-drop liquid" from
http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/product/odl/One_Drop_Liquid.html

TD

--