How does SlimServer handle tracks which have no album? I have tried
messing around with various settings but I still get silly displays
when such tracks are involved. What I would expect, when doing
browse-by-artist in the web interface (for example), is that under
artist "Some Artist" I would see a list of (a) albums by that artist
(if I have any) and (b) individual tracks that have no album tag.
Instead I see the individual tracks either under "No Album" or under
some-apparently random album title (which has nothing to do with the
current artist). Is there any sensible way of dealing with tracks that
do not have an album tag?

--
awy