jsunandmax;226436 Wrote:
> UPDATE: i just verified they DO have the same MAC address!  different
> IPs but same MAC.  can anyone tell me how to manually change that, so
> they are different?  (which i assume they should be?)
>
> thanks in advance!

You can go into CURRENT SETTINGS on the player itself after holding
down the LEFT button on the remote.  It would come up saying SETUP
NETWORKING or something like that.  Hit the DOWN button to show CURRENT
SETTINGS and hit the RIGHT button.  Hit DOWN until you get to the MAC
address.  If it's different than what's on the box it came in, change
it to match the box.  If they're the same, change the last two
characters to something different than the other SB.

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
[EMAIL PROTECTED]