brucegrr;229030 Wrote:
> NeilF,
>
> People keep pointing you in a different direction yet you are certain
> it is the particular web pages, so what advice are we to give?
>
> Don't go to the web pages :) There, fixed it :)
>
> I would like to know about your computer system. What is running in the
> background? Using process explorer, what are the actual memory usages
> for the programs running? Is your computer connected wirelessly or
> wired to the network? Router type? Is this exact problem replicated in
> Firefox and IE?

A lot of this is already in the thread...
- Look in sig for hardware.
- SB accesses network wirelessly.
- What is running in the background? Nothing really... Typically my CPU
usage is sitting there at 0.
- Look at the following post for ProcExporer examples.

I think something to do with certain web pages is conflicting with
SlimServer and making it go 'mad' - Look at the shots in the following
post...

--
NeilF

shuttle sn45g, athlon 3200+, 512mb, xp pro, squeeze box 3