Hi there.  I've been enjoying my Squeezebox 3 for about a year now, but
I had to change my wireless router and I'm having trouble.

I lost my Linksys router and installed a Belkin model G 4-port wireless
router.  I can connect to it from the SB3 and get onto the Squeeze
Network without any trouble.  But I cannot "see" the PC running Slim
Server.  I opened router ports 9000, 9090 and 3483 for both TCP and UDP
to the IP address of the PC, but no luck.  I am running Macafee on the
PC but I uninstalled the firewall software.  The PC is running Win2K
SP4 so there is no XP firewall.  Any clue to what else I need to
check?

Thanks.

--
dyohn