Ian_F;232564 Wrote:
> Do Logitech export all their SB3s with a US PSU in the packaging? I'd
> have thought they'd ship them with the relevant PSUs to save the
> supplier the trouble of swapping them all over. Just think of the US
> PSU mountain that would be created all around the world!

All Logitech-badged product that's been shipped in Europe would have
been shipped with a PSU that uses interchangeable plugs.  The standard
packout for EMEA includes the EU and UK plug types.

This sounds like a re-boxed unit to me.

-=> Jim

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy