Mark Lanctot wrote:
> Empgamer;232967 Wrote:
>> Not a good start for me this.  Gone from being very excited about the
>> whole thing to thinking that maybe I'd be better off ordering Sonos
>> instead :-(
>
> But you had several top-level people at Logitech going to bat for you,
> including the former CEO of SlimDevices and inventor of the whole
> thing.
>
> Just try that with Sonos.
>
> I guess there's no pleasing some people.

I'm not suggesting that this guy shouldn't complain and get things
sorted out, but sheesh - he's had the SEO of Slim Devices (as was), the
UK distributor, and now Mike from DataKits offering to resolve this for
him. And he's still not happy.

Jeez, some people think they're entitled to a free a***-wipe when they
buy a roll of toilet paper.

R.