The link for v0.8 above still worked, so I successfully downgraded. I'll
put up with the superfluous mute button for smooth functionality.

Incidentally, I think 0.8.1 was also occasionally breaking playback of
tracks: In the middle of a track there would be a crackling artifact or
two then playback would stop. FF, RW, or Stop then Play would get things
going again. Never noticed that behavior before 0.8.1, and it hasn't
happened since downgrading to 0.8.

Hope this is helpful to you.

--
bephillips

More than 35611 songs on 2849 albums by 2050 artists.

Mostly flac, some mp3.

SlimServer Version: 6.5.3 - 12361
Mac OS X 10.4.10 (8R218) - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.6 darwin-thread-multi-2level
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-standard

On a 1.2GHz G4 Mac iBook with 768MB RAM

http://db.etree.org/bephillips