Same problem here with a Netgear DG834PN. Works fine with encryption
switched off but no dice with WPA PSK 1 or 2 switched on. Have upgraded
router firmware to latest (1.03.30) but still no good. Am running
SlimerServer "6.2.2 - 6523 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252".

See my thread here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=37290

Decided that next step should be to upgrade my SlimServer to latest
version (6.2 is a bit old now I guess), but now can't find the link in
the SlimServer interface to upgrade, even though I have seen it there
before many times! Can anyone tell me where to find it? Didn't know if
downloading latest SlimServer installer and just running it over my
existing install was a good idea!?!?

Any more ideas would be appreciated... this is most annoying, I know
when the Squeezebox works it is awesome, as it was on my last wireless
router (which sadly died!)

Thanks in advance!

--
mwoodroof