Empgamer;235998 Wrote:
> Not sure where the hopelessly underpowered comes from?  I have a very large
> library, scanning it would take forever with a
~500mhz cpu in tow, and having owned two ReadyNAS NVs I would imagine
the web interface on the QNAP would be  similar, particularly if
dealing with a large library.

I'm not knocking the QNAP, but you're right it wouldn't meet my needs.

--
egd

Thecus N5200PRO >> Transporter >> ATC SCA2 >> ATC SCM100SLAT