holmsn;237601 Wrote:
> Here's the link
> http://www.qnap.com.tw/images/products/NAS/TS109Pro/Thermal_TS-109_Series_ENG.pdf

The article makes no mention of what the drive does when it is being
accessed constantly eg. a mass copying operation of say 100GB of data.
The software screendump implies a copy operation but the article does
not elaborate.  My experience with drives in fanless enclosures is they
get very hot, to the point of R/W errors, when copying large amounts of
data.  Great if they've somehow overcome that, but I remain sceptial on
that front.  Anyone have any real-world experience copying large volumes
of data with this device?

--
egd

Thecus N5200PRO >> Transporter >> ATC SCA2 >> ATC SCM100SLAT