Upgraded my Mediacom cable to include "faster" Internet, and telephone
service. As they replaced my old modem and a initial set-up was done by
a their techie on my computer that is my Slimserver server. I wasn't
watching but I guess they must access the modem via the browser.

Later I go up stairs to manage my Slimserver from another computer and
I find that the standard Slimserver WWW page now has a message imbedded
in it from Mediacom demanding:

"You need to identify yourself so that we can associate your cable
modem/MTA with your account. Please enter your account information. If
this information has not been given to you, please contact customer
support.
The National number for support: 1-866-321-1667."

I confirmed with their customer support everything was done and I tried
to do this on the hijacked Slimserver page, but it keeps on coming up.

What should I do? I reset the the modem. I rebooted my computers.

--
Jazz1