And then wrote:

> If you want to be portable, try what I use. I found one of those house
> cleaning caddies that my speakers fit perfectly into (the kind with the
> handle in the center with a tray on each side and small boxes on each
> end of the handle forming a rectangle). Place powered speakers, SB3
> with remote and PS into the caddie, then find an AC outlet within the
> range of your network, play music. Just a thought.

So, it seems that you *do* actually get it. So much so in fact that
you've come up with your own solution!

I've got several SBs and a Transporter, and I've also got a DAB radio. I
tend to listen to the radio a lot because it is portable. And by
portable, I mean I can move it between power points - it is not
battery-powered.

My point is that I'd love a portable squeeze player, for use round the
house.

R.