I have noticed over the past few months - two or three - that when I am
connected to SqueezeNetwork (SN) and try to to reconnect to SlimServer
on my computer (SS), that I have a significant difficutly in
connecting.

Essentially what happens is that I try to connect to SS and the display
tells me that it is attempting to connect, then goes blank. If I do this
over and over, eventually I will actually make a connection - after that
all is well.

I initially found this problem when I was normally connected to SS. I
would turn on the SB2, and it simply would not connect to the SS. It
seemed to be better if I hit the power on button two or three times
very quickly as I was trying to get things up.

Has anybody seen this type of problem - or found a solution? It is a
little embarrassing to be showing off your lovely stereo solution and
not be able to turn the damn thing on.

Mike

--
Mike White