bhaagensen;246744 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you choose the "Browse music library" or "Browse by folder
> " (I can't remember exactly what it is called in the english version)
> the new music will be added immediately. Just browse to the directory
> where you put the music and start playing.
>
> Bjørn

If you choose to use this method (which works quite well), be sure you
have a directory set for your music library and don't have it set up
just to use the iTunes library.  If you don't have a library location
specified, "browse folders" will not show up in the menu on your
squeezebox.

The settings are found on the "server settings" page.

Having both the iTunes integration setup and specifying a folder for
music files do not interfere with eachother.

--
maggior