SuperQ;247165 Wrote:
> I still use my RioCar, I've been thinking the only real replacement
> would be to put a small slimserver in the trunk and glue an SB3 to the
> dashboard ;)
>
> If the slimserver could auto-detect my phone over bluetooth and dial
> out, I could even play online streams.  I guess it wouldn't be terribly
> hard to script such a thing with linux.
What i'm going to try when i get my new phone with it's "unlimited" 3G
data tarif is use my head unit as a set of BlueTooth speakers and
stream content directly from SlimServer at home. That way I get all my
music and all the internet content i could wish for (primarily AlienBBC
and all the listen again streams) :)

Also going to research Lua on Windows Mobile, see if it is feasable to
get Jive running on it :D

--
funkstar