I tried hooking my squeezebox up throu the audio ports on my PIONEER
Home Theatre in a box system, but wen I switch to the audio 2 on the
remote, I get very low sound coming thru my surr sound speakers.

I hook up my turntable with a powered preamp? or filter before
connecting to my HTB and it works great.

Do I need a small amp before hooking into the audio ports on my HTB? if
so, what is a recommended amp for that situation? it should be small and
relatively inexpensive as it would only be for the squeezebox.

thanks

--
duke2555