I turned the volume up on the squeezebox...I actually placed an
audio/video (non powered) A/B switch on the audio jack on my HTB so I
could switch between my turntable and the squeezebox. The turntable
worked fine, but the squeezebox lost volume. The HTB is a PIONEER and
is quite different from a conventional system...the amp and speaker
hookups are actually on the subwoofer. The dvd player has the
peripheral hookups for sat, audio, video etc. So, my sat receiver
audio, turntable etc are hooked up on the back of the dvd player.

That is why I think the squeezebox in this situation is not amplified.

????

--
duke2555