aubuti;247535 Wrote:
> Re creating playlists in SS, have you tried the slimfx skin for the
> slimserver web ui? It looks a lot like iTunes, and supports
> drag-and-drop. Search for "slimfx" on these forums and you'll find a
> link to download the package.Thanks aubuti. I've read through that thread and
> even loaded the skin on
my Mac. Unfortunately for me, as you can see in my sig, my slimserver
software is running on an Infrant NAS which is always on (unlike my
Mac). As far as I can tell, I haven't read of a way to install the
slimfx skin on my Infrant NAS. I'm all ears if someone knows how?

--
Ken Rahaim

Ken Rahaim

ReadyNAS NV+ w/ SlimServer 6.5.4 Linux (in home office) -> Linksys
Wireless-G 2.4GHz Broadband Router -> wifi ->
-> Transporter (in great room) -> 'NHT Xd 2.2'
(http://nhthifi.com/2006/s-s-ultimate.html)
-> Squeezebox (in game room) -> 'Emotiva BPA1'
(http://www.emotiva.com/bpa1.html) x 2 -> 'NHT IW3'
(http://nhthifi.com/2006/products/s/iw3.html)
-> Squeezebox (in basement) -> leftover, elcheapo Onkyo Home Theater in
a Box