jordi.c;249708 Wrote:
> hello,
>
> Today I put my squeezebox on and I have now no sound :(
>
> My speakers (logitech pc speakers) are directly connected into the
> Squeezebox.
>
> In total I have 4 squeezeboxes. In other rooms there is also a lot of
> times just no sound.
>
> The vu-meters on the squeezebox are moving and the track time is also
> elapsing. I'm definately playing some music.
>
> I have reinstalled SlimServer (6.5.4) with no results.
>
> I hope somebody can help me with this, it is damn silent without music
> :).
>
> Br.
> Jordi

Questions:
1. How are the Logitech speakers connected to the squeezebox? Via the
RCA outlets at the back, or the headphone socket - the latter is not
recommended....
2. You mention 3 other units, do all units go silent at one time?
3. Have you adjusted the volume on the squeezebox via the remote - when
you increase the volume (^ button) make sure the bar is lit all the way
to the right.
4. Have you by accident hit the mute button (see point 3)
5. Your comment about the other three units intermittently going silent
is a little confusing - it may or may not be related. Let's fix one
squeezebox at a time.....

--
peejay

Music is what feelings sound like - Unknown