peejay;249735 Wrote:
> Questions:
> 1. How are the Logitech speakers connected to the squeezebox? Via the
> RCA outlets at the back, or the headphone socket - the latter is not
> recommended....
> 2. You mention 3 other units, do all units go silent at one time?
> 3. Have you adjusted the volume on the squeezebox via the remote - when
> you increase the volume (^ button) make sure the bar is lit all the way
> to the right.
> 4. Have you by accident hit the mute button (see point 3)
> 5. Your comment about the other three units intermittently going silent
> is a little confusing - it may or may not be related. Let's fix one
> squeezebox at a time.....

1. One squeezebox is connected by the headphone socket another one RCA
analog and two SB's coax digital.
2. Not all the units go silent at the same time.
3. yes I have pushed the volume to 100%.
4. no.
5. ok.

Update:
I have installed SqueezeCenter 7.0a, now everything is working.
Could Slimserver 6.5.4 be a problem?

BR.
Jordi

--