thefunk;249824 Wrote:
> thanks radish, I may as well give SC7 a try. Incidentally I've found SB3
> to be no better than SB1 regards wireless stability (ie my SB1 is fairly
> solid). Anyone out there got a SB1 sync'd with a SB2/3?

If you are only streaming mp3s you would not see much difference in
wireless performance between an SB1 and an SB2/3 because you just do
not need much performance with mp3.  Now start streaming FLAC and other
lossless or uncompressed codecs and the SB1 will start to show its
limits in regards to wireless performance.

--
m1abrams