awy wrote:
> I am looking at changing, I hope improving, the design and
> implementation of the fast-forward (FFW) and rewind  (REW)
> functionality in SqueezeCentre. There is considerable dissatisfaction
> with the current implementation, although I suspect that it probably
> meets the needs of some people just fine.

I think this would be a great improvement. I hardly ever use the
FFWD/REW buttons at the moment because I find them very confusing. I'd
love to see the functionality you propose instead. Or why not make the
ffwd behavior configurable per player so we can all have our wish? It
seems your system should be easier to program than the current.

Regards,
Peter