MarcinKG;251364 Wrote:
> I did follow all the steps, and saw ACC Plus in my Server Settings >>
> File Types
>          File Format  Stream Format   Decoder
> checked          AACplus              FLAC     mplayer/flac
> unchecked  AACplus            MP3      mplayer/lame
> checked          AACplus              WAV      mplayer
>

> However, I still have the same problem:
> I can play my radio or this one from the link you provided
> http://www.sky.fm/aacplus/classical.pls in command line using MPlayer.
>
> When I try to play it using my SS 6.5.4, I just saw the song name, and
> server never starts playback.

What player are you using, if not a squeezebox you may need to check
AACPlus to mp3 and install lame.

--
Ramage

T5500 1.6GHz, SqueezeCentre Version: 7.0 - 15023 Windows Vista, Alien
2.0b
P4 2.6GHz, SqueezeCentre Version: 7.0 - 15413 - Windows XP, Alien 2.0b
P2 266MHz, Linux ClarkConnect 4.2, SlimServer Version: 7 - 15415, Alien
2.0b, perl 5.8.8 i686-linux-thread-multi
NSLU2 Unslung 6.8b SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8476 - Linux, No Alien