Hey all, I'm having some issues with alternating light pink and green
bands scrolling horizontally on my plasma screen, and after doing a bit
of online research, I believe I have tracked this problem down to the
cable feed with many suggesting that it is likely a ground loop and
might clear up with the use of a power conditioner.

I have not used power conditioners in the past, but I've seen them
around by Monster, Belkin, APC and others, from $30 to about $3000 and
even higher.

I was wondering if anyone here uses these products and has any
experiences they could share. I would prefer to stay within a budget of
$200-$300 if possible.

Thanks!

Kook

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII