I've had a Qnap running SS for a year or so now - no probs.

I recently noticed that SS was not updating new music and decided to do
a clear and rescan and in the process lost everything as SS couldn't
find the music again.

To cut a long story short - I have read page after page of updating etc
and I now have a TS-101 that although has all my music on it, cannot be
accessed at 192.168.1.9:9000 or 9001, but still ok at 6000.

I think I may have inadvertedly installed/buggered about with things
that I had no business with.

My question is, How can I restore the thing back to factory settings
and start all over again?

Many many thanks for any help - I am extremely frustrated and lack the
IT ability to really understand what the problme is.

--
fatserver