Hi folks,

I have been using a TS-101 for several years for storing muic, photos
etc and as my main network backup storage device.

I have now acquired a Squeezebox which runs perfectly off Slimserver
ver 6.5.4 on my laptop. However I should like to run it off the QNAP's
Slimserver which is version 6.2.2. Before I do I should like to update
to ver 6.3.1 not ver 6.5.4 as I hear it puts too much load on the
TS-101 so I shan't go for that option.

I have downloaded the all in one update from
http://www.progressiveav.com/ts101_update/ and installed it in the
updates folder, yes it has the .tar.gz extension. On rebooting the Qnap
I get the following message in an error file:-

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Read 5310 bytes from
/ext/updates/01-all-in-one-2006-05-30-ppc-module-update.tar.gz
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
/ext/bin/000-auto-update.sh: line 29: ./install-module.sh: No such file
or directory

I Have tried downloading using different computers running both Vista
and XP on the network and also turned off the network recycle bin.

Any ideas anyone please?

--
CholseyRoyal