Aw shucks, and just when I was feeling the warm glow of success.

If it helps, my set up is as follows:

Create System DSN in ODBC Source Adminstrator as follows:

DAta Source Name - Squeezecenter
User - squeezecenter
Port - 9092
Test and OK

Change script using Edit Pad Pro as follows:

'MySQL connect constants
Const ConnectString = "DRIVER={MySQL ODBC 3.51
Driver};Server=127.0.0.1;Port=9092;Database=slimserver;UID=*squeezecenter*;Password=;Option=3"

Save and run script. Seems to have done the job for me.  How did you
edit the script?  Notepad not the best thing to use in my experience as
it doesn't always preserve the line endings - just in case this is
relevant.

--
Siduhe