Skunk;254782 Wrote:
> You could get a duet plus an Sb3, rather than spare receiver, though it
> would be $150 more for the convenience of having the display and remote
> in the third zone.
>
> Personally I'd put the headless receiver in the kitchen and use the
> shared graphical remote for setup and one of the web interfaces on a
> laptop for setting up playlists/volume -but I'm cheap.

I like the term "headless receiver". I'm still stuck at the thought of
having to move the remote controller from one room to another to
control what I play. The cost of an SB3 plus the duet would be $700.00,
as opposed to 600.00 for 2 SB3's, a $100.00 difference in favor of two
SB3's over the duet plus one SB3. If I settled for a duet and one
additional "headless" receiver my cost would be $550.00. So for an
additional $50.00 I think I will stick with the two SB3 route.

--
alstein