JimC;255361 Wrote:
> SB3 would be an ideal solution for them. Or a second controller.
> -=> Jim

That's why I suggested one :-)

I still think he should work around the inconvenience of sharing a
Controller if he's unwilling to spend the extra for the ideal: Sb3 plus
Duet. The minute I got one it became clear that the graphical remote was
the missing piece to the puzzle.

So Alstein, either spend the $100 more (vs 2 Sb3) and get the ideal
Duet and Sb3, or spend $50 less for a Duet and extra Receiver and
somehow make due with one controller. But whatever you do, get the
Controller ! You're in position to get one cheaply compared to people
who don't need another player...

--
Skunk

http://www.last.fm/user/TheSkunk/