thomsens;255541 Wrote:
> No offense to SD, but the initial explanation of "it cost us a lot to
> build, so it has to cost that much for you.  Plus, we'll do the basic
> stuff to make the remote control work, but enabling the extra hw will
> be your responsibility to take care of" comes off as a little arrogant.
> I understand and honestly believe that's not what the SD folks feel,
> but it can appear that way if you read through the early part of the
> thread - at least it did to me.  If it appeared that SD had a roadmap
> for more functionality, I might have felt differently.

I'm sure they have a roadmap, it's just not public.
I'm sure they are going to continue developing the Controller software
themselves, I suppose they just felt that the Controller offered enough
functionality for an initial release.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))