NFLnut wrote:
> mvalera;254763 Wrote:
>
>> Enoch the price is the price. If you don't feel it's worth the money
>> we're asking, then you can feel free to vote with your wallet.
>>
>> It's smaller, faster, cheaper and has more functionality than our
>> competitor's controller. We feel that we have priced it aggressively.
>> I'm sorry you don't agree.
>>
>> Mike
>>

> I think you guys have seriously missed the boat here. Your
> "competition" is not really your direct competition!  Sonos' customers
> are looking for one thing. An all-inclusive, simple to use product that
> streams audio in a neat little package that puts speakers and amp in one
> box.

This long time SliMP3/SB user has definitely been jealous of the Sonos.
Not because of the built-in amps or the architecture but because of the
slick
smart remote with local display. I could have - and actually *have* -
predicted that SD would bring out a similar controller, because it was
the one thing that there main competitor did better. The addition of the
SBR is interesting but not that spectacular. I already have a 4xSB3
network and I don't need extra units. I can use two SBC's even if they
are much more expensive than I hoped.

Regards,
Peter