MuckleEck;259343 Wrote:
> structure is as follows:-
>
> y:\music\v\various artists\<album>\<track#> <artist> - <track name>.xxx
>
> xxx is either FLAC or mp3
>
> There are 120 albums in varius artists some with upto 200 tracks total
> of 3500 tracks
>
> Alasdair

MuckleEck,

Please try and select just one of the album folders in your that has
less than 50 tracks (if you have one)

I.E. y:\music\v\various artists\<album>

And try to run  ACC again, then run it on a folder that has more than
150 tracks and report back if either of those work.

I have tested this here on my system and do not find a problem, but i
do not have any folder that has more than 56 tracks.

Thanks

Schatzy

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers