MuckleEck;259647 Wrote:
> Schatzy,
>
> I ran various scenarios last night as follows:-
>
> 1. Reverted to another machine and installed Slimserver from the
> website, asked it to scan just one directory of tracks (mixture of MP3
> and FLAC) with no album with more than 20 songs, then ran ACC no
> issues! :-) This directory was on my C drive not the NAS
> 2. Added an album into this directory that has 201 tracks, again no
> issues! :-)
> 3. Then asked slimserver to rescan the entire directory including all
> the various atrists folders (this took a couple of hours) then ran
> acc....no joy, kept coming up with the slow script error, I kept
> pressing no, thinking that it may eventually get there...but once the
> log file was 20M and had 441,000 entries of various artists I gave up.
> 4. Ran acc but this time did not specify a compilation directory...runs
> but doesn't show up any album art and obviously every compilation is
> split into the separate areists, I have the same issue with Secret
> Squirrel in that it opens the resulting file in IE even though Firefox
> is set as my main browser. When I open the files in Firefox they look
> the same as IE (i.e. no album covers) The album covers are all either
> cover or folder.jpg and various sizes all covers in the folder of the
> album. All covers visible in Album View of Slimserver.
>
> Sorry for being a pest!...but this will be great for me thanks.

Just had a look into the problem;
1 - How large is your total music catalog?
2 - Try specifying a starting folder

My folder structure is something like:

\Music\seperate tracks\rock
\Music\seperate tracks\club
\Music\seperate tracks\Jazz
\Music\Full albums\<artist>\<album>
\Music\Full albums\Various Artist\<album>

When I only specify the compilation folder (no starting folder) then I
have 1250 + albums because first three listed path are considered full
albums but because the only contain seperate tracks almost each track
is considered an album.

When I specify the starting folder to point to the full albumsfolder
the output is ok.

Try to play with the starting folder to see if this has an effect.

Frank

--
SilverRS8