sqwk77;260193 Wrote:
> First, I do not currently own any Squeezeboxes yet.  I will be buying
> the Duet when it is released.  But in the meantime...
>
> I have a laptop A connected directly to my stereo.
>
> I want to be able to control my itunes, rhapsody, and pandora on that
> computer (A) with another roaming laptop.  I also want to the able to
> control laptop (A) with an Apple iPhone.

Open SC7 and in the left window click extras, then click on
SPftSqueeze. This will down load and install a software version of a
Squeezebox that wil control the SC7 Server software thus allowing you
to play the music in your itunes library thru the computer.

Pandora and Rhapsody can both be played thru the Squeezesoft software
and SC7.

You can control computer A from Computer B via Remote Desktop (part of
windows)

As for controlling the computers with an iPhone check out the iPhone
forums.

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers