First, I do not currently own any Squeezeboxes yet.  I will be buying
the Duet when it is released.  But in the meantime...

I have a laptop A connected directly to my stereo.

I want to be able to control my itunes, rhapsody, and pandora on that
computer (A) with another roaming laptop.  I also want to the able to
control laptop (A) with an Apple iPhone.

I there a way to set this up with the squeezecenter software without
any squeezeboxes connected yet?  Or perhaps with any other type of
server software???

Oh laptop A run Windows XP.  The roaming laptop Vista.

Thanks so much!

--
sqwk77