Hi guys,
I've two issues:

1) How do you actually start/stop slimserver 6.5.4 when it's running on
a NAS (qnap ts-109) other than rebooting the NAS?

2) When i use the sleep facility (sleep after 15 min's, say) slimserver
locks up and the 2 sb3's i have lock into whatever they were doing at
the time. Resetting the sb3 (by holding down the remote on/off button)
just means that it resets and fails to connect to slimserver (rest of
networking is ok though). Only option is to reboot the NAS as I can't
even connect to slimserver from my laptop. Hence question 1)....

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Simon

--