And yes - I also get occasional drop outs, skips and hang ups with
Rhapsody on the SB3 that do not occur with the Rhapsody PC client. I
think that the buffering of the SB3 is more sensitive to network
disruptions. Or perhaps it is a firmware bug. Or a server-side issue.
Still it works ok most of the time and then it is just great.

I think the QA should setup a testbed SB and play a long playlist of
several hundred songs and verify the stability of Rhapsody Direct over
time.
I can understand that a non-geek consumer would find it difficult to
accept the instability.

--
y360