I used to have a lot of problems with Rhapsody and other services before
I changed ISP's.  After that the SB3 performed flawlessly.  Recently, I
switched ISP's again for one offering more bandwidth at a cheaper
price.  All my old problems came back and after a few days I switched
back to the previous ISP.  The long and the short of it is that
streaming in real time over the internet is at the mercy of many
variables, such as latency and jitter, and this I am afraid varies
greatly between individual servers and clients because of the
intervening network.

--
raglencross