Fifer;261010 Wrote:
> Most European products will seem very expensive to Americans right now,
> just as US stuff seems incredibly cheap to us. It's not a function of
> this manufacturer setting high prices, but that local pricing seems
> high to you because of the current exchange rate. I don't imagine they
> expect to sell many in the US.

I digress - whether you're in Europe, Asia, or the US - 35 watts is
still too little for that kind of price.  Exchange rate has nothing to
do with an underpowered amp with a price 2X what it should be.  That's
just product design that is way off the plain of reality.

Be that as it may, if they have a lot of sales with it then I'll be
happy to be proven wrong.  ;-)

--
EnochLight