Mitch Harding;261302 Wrote:
> One possible reason not to always ask it is because I'm guessing that
> most people do not use this feature, and it may even confuse some
> people who do not know what it means.  SD may figure that anyone who
> understands the feature will be sufficiently motivated to research how
> to set it up.

C'mon, with all the other "complicated" network questions in there, is
one more really going to make much difference? Also, to somebody
sufficiently unmotivated to understand what that last question means,
then is it really going to matter which way he answers it anyhow?

And yes, certainly at the end of the day, somebody like me shouldn't
have to scratch his head and go to the forums to find the simple
answer.

--
bulletmark