results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

EnochLight;263858 Wrote:
> I am surprised that the general vote seems to sway towards "no",
> especially since I have not read one reason that makes any logical
> sense.  None of the suggestions point towards a quality alternative.

Sway toward "no"?  I'd say 50 to 20 is a fairly resounding "NO".

There are a million different amplifiers being produced in the world.
No, they don't look like a black bar of soap, so I guess they don't
match the SBR/Netgear styling.  No loss there, IMO.

If you believe that Logitech will soon be selling a version of the SBR
with built-in amp, then there would be very little need for a companion
amp for the SBR that they're about to ship.

--
JJZolx

Jim