results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

I dont think it was mainly about 'brand', rather the style (because
thats important to some people, maybe not all, but some) auto switching
and powering. It would no bother me in the slightest if it was
'Logitech' or otherwise. I know many people on the forum say they wont
want one, but they are a different demographic so in some ways you
could say its an irrelevant question. Maybe the question would be
better if it was "do you think they would sell?".

Which T-AMP do most people use with their SB's?

--
autopilot

SLIMSERVER:[/B] 7.0 APLHA (WINDOWS XP) + ALIENBBC, SLIMSCROBBLER &
LAST.FM.
*AMP:* CAMBRIDGE AUDIO 640A (LIVING ROOM) / DENON MD30 (BEDROOM).
*SPEAKERS:* MISSION 701'S (LIVING ROOM) / KEF CRESTA 1'S (BEDROOM).
*REMOTE:* T-MOBILE MDA VARIO / HARMONY 525 (IR) / *BETA TESTING JIVE
REMOTE.
[B]Clients:* 1 Squeezebox 3 + Softsqueeze.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)