cnsmipe;264469 Wrote:
> Hi
> I'm a bit confused here!!! What ID tags are You reading???
> I've tagged all my music according to the instructions in the WiKi
> so I do only have ID3v2 tags No APE or anything else...
> But still i do get two different problems running your nice
> application/script.
>
> First off:
> AC/DC the tag is as that but still I get 2 different Artists ACDC and
> AC DC.
>
> Then the other:
> Some albums are showing up as 1 Album/song so an album with 12 songs
> will show up as 12 albums
>
> BR
> Mike

I'll do some checks on the AC/DC problem which can either be two
things: 1. The way it is stored in the DB or 2. The '/' is causing
problems. I'll get back on this one.

For the second problem; This can have the following reasons:
1. The albumname tag is different among the album tracks (a difference
in case is enough to have SC/SS it stored as different albums
2. On an album with multiple track the albumnames are identical for
every cd (so no CD number in albumname) AND the Disc tag is not used
either.

So most often this is a tagging issue. Can you confirm this?

Frank

--
SilverRS8