Hello, everyone!

I just picked up a Squeezebox last week.  I really like it and I think
it's a cool idea.  I had it already programmed on my Harmony 1000 a few
weeks prior to getting it.  It all worked well, except for the needing
to change what controlled the volume.

I have it running through a receiver and the remote was changing the
volume of the Squeezebox, rather than the receivers volume level.  I
went into programming Sunday morning for the remote to make the changes
and things just weren't going right.  I had to delete and try to re-add
in the device but ever since then, it keeps coming up as an "AV
Receiver" in the device types.  Even if I manually go in an add the
buttons like "play" Pause" etc, once updating the remote and the
extender are completed and I try to go into the activity, the only
thing that happens is the receiver turns on, goes to the proper input
and the Squeezebox turns on.  There are no buttons on the screen of the
remote and none of the hard buttons function, (other than the volume
buttons for the receiver).

Any ideas?  I've tried tech support, deleting and readding the device/
activity about a dozen times in all different combinations, etc and
still nothing.

I've tried adding it as a: Logitech Squeezebox(which is what I used a
few weeks ago with my initial programming)
Harmony Squeezebox
Slim Devices Squeezebox (but it comes up as a Squeezebox 3, (?))

Thanks!!

Greg

--
kwkshift