Using a SB3, Logitech Harmony 670, Onkyo HT-SR600 receiver.
SB3 set to fixed volume, using digital output, JVC codes disabled.
Harmony 670 was set up for receiver to control volume. When I check the
buttons under Digital Music Activity the Up/Down volume buttons are
programed for the receiver. As described in the thread above, the SB3's
display changes to the volume graph when I adjust the recivers volume
with the 670 remote.
The Harmmony setup shows Slim Devices Squeezebox 3 as the device, and
Digital Music as the activity. Any suggestions??? or advice on how to
correct???
Thanks

--
dsandelman