zigzag;266275 Wrote:

> Can my kids play their music in the playroom while my wife and I listen
> to something different in the family room?

Yes, each receiver can play a different Pandora channel.

zigzag;266275 Wrote:
> When we have a party can we make a Rhapsody playlist and play it in all
> 4 rooms at the same time?

I just checked with the SqueeeNetwork guru, Andy G, and he said you can
sync up to three Squeezeboxes at a time to Rhapsody. So not four, but
nearly there.

zigzag;266275 Wrote:
> If we are going to sleep and the kids are being too loud, can I turn
> down their music from my Duet in the bedroom?

Yes, you can control any receiver from anywhere in your home that you
get wifi reception.

zigzag;266275 Wrote:
> Can I lock them out of turning it back up?

Take away their SB Controller for the night. :)

--
mvalera

Michael Valera
Online Communities Manager