shawkie;266143 Wrote:
> Can someone please explain how this works? In the database the year
> seems to be stored independently for each track on the album so its
> possible for different tracks to have different years. I'm not really
> sure what this would mean but if that's the way the database is
> designed then presumably there is a reason for it? How do you decide
> where to place the album in the sort order in that case? Does it appear
> twice with some tracks in one place and others in another?

I'd really appreciate an answer to this if anyone can give it. In fact,
I've had another look at SC7 and noticed that you can also sort by genre
so the same applies there too. I'm trying to mirror the behaviour in a
standalone application (for a remote control) so it would be nice to
have an explanation of how it is meant to work. I guess I could always
create a mixed up test album and see what it does but maybe it'll just
break?

--
shawkie