results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

I can't even get it working as a simple streaming service.  I am not a
technical novice either.  The system keeps stopping before the first
album has played.  It may require only restarting or rebooting by
unplugging the unit, reseting the audio chip or reseting back to
factory resets which requires all information to be re-installed.  I
have removed almost every plug-in in SqueezeCenter without any success.
Logitech support is clueless.

So as long as they can keep selling these unit to the unsuspecting
public they have no interest in getting anything right in my opinion.

I am becoming a "dis-connector" so to speak for those around me for the
Squeezebox as a music server. As an opportunity to be frustrated all the
time then it works well.

--
slwiser